- Extremely cost effective
- Very durable
- Scratch resistant
- Dent resistant
- Withstands high traffic
- Simple installation
- Easy maintenance
- Long lasting
- Thickest wear layer in the industry
Wear layer comparison:
Luxury vinyl flooring continues to grow in popularity with consumers. The summary and graph below will help to explain the different wear layers available and their recommended applications
- .1mm = 4 mils – meant for light residential applications.
- .2mm = 8 mils – meant for residential applications.
- .3mm = 12 mils – meant for heavy residential/ light commercial.
- .5mm = 20 mils – meant for commercial applications.
- .7mm = 30 mils – meant for heavy commercial applications.